Casual Position - 25 hours a week
3 Days a week - 9am-5pm
4 Days a week - 9am - 3pm (Perfect for school hours)
Custom Design Signs is a growing signage and promotional business on the Yorke Peninsula. With laser cutting, signage, screenprinting, garment printing, sublimation and more we are rapidly expanding and have a casual position open. A rare opportunity to work alongside a great team with flexible options to suit the applicant.
All training is on the job & applications will be recieved until the right person is found. The successful applicant can start when suitable.
The applicant will handle administration, entering orders, phone calls, mailing, social media messages, emails, basic computer design, printing and some manufacturing.
This role is on your feet and on the go, requiring:
- Creativity & artistic flair.
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail & ablility to multitask.
- Pride in producing quality outcomes
- Current drivers licence.
- Willing to learn & take direction.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to learn to plan your production schedule, work quickly, accurately, and autonomously managing multiple jobs at any one time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to liaise with customers from time to time and taking responsibility for ensuring that customer needs are not only met but where possible are exceeded.
We are looking for someone to join our team with future prospects for the right person, perfect for someone with children at school with semi flexible hours.
To apply please email a cover letter introducing yourself and updated resume and your preference of working hours from options above to email@example.com with subject "Casual Position".
Feel free to call Carlie for any other details on 0407 178 339.